Monday, May 23, 2011

The Bun



So i have an appointment this week with a lady to visit her bunny if i like him and we get along her could be coming home with me which would be awesome sauce <3
I already have the cage and half the stuff i used for my guinea pigs can be reused as long as i clean them well. I originally wanted another piggy... but Ella our German Shepard wouldnt get along with something so small so i hope a bunny will be a good fit, fingers crossed!


Update: I got the bunny he was black and small and perfect.... until my German Shepard kept begging outside my bedroom door, wouldn't leave the bunny alone... i came home to he that she broke into my room opened the cage and "played" with poor poor diesel .
I fount him in the living room in a pile of my dogs toys.
I think she was hoping that i would think that the bunny was just another toy.
I decided not to talk to her for a full day and I buried the rabbit in a shoe box.
when i went back the next week to visit the grave some animal had dug up the entire shoe box..
the moral of this story.. DOGS AND BUNNY'S DO NOT MIX.

No comments: