Thursday, August 7, 2008

long time no see eh?

It been a while hasn't it?
I've been so busy this summer between my job,Friends Drama,Family Drama life  i just haven't 
 had anytime to update my blog

Im not even knitting as much as I  did.
My favorite LYS closed shop 
It was called  the cloth and clay and it had the most wonderful yarn from every where and any 
where possible. So needless to say i stocked up  on  all the goodies that were price at 50% off!
I didn't go to summer school this year so ive been working out of a english work book instead
It a pain but part of my agree-ment with my parents. I also have to lose 10 pound by the end of the summer or i'll be kicked out... yikes!
Stressful i know >.<

My  life doesn't make alot of cents to me right now. I 'feel like i'm  in a cloud of confusing and hazy-ness and i can get out.

And i still have to start up a Stich N bitch before school starts. AHHHHHHH
I can do it all though if i put my mind to it.
K? Ray

No comments: