Thursday, August 28, 2008

Girls Get Away


Girls Get Away August 2008

My sister mother and I went on a getaway va-cay during the Labor Day weekend. I navigated us up to South Hampton where my mother had planned and booked our vacation at a bed and breakfast called Shanty Breezes B&B (or something like that) When we got there we were surprised to find out that we would be stay in the Cottage behind the B&B


Sarah and mom
posing on the cottage
steps









Our
first
escargot




BREAKFAST
(with Glypy)


aNd
Sarah



Sarah and Mom
by the harbor
and a cute puppy
we saw on the way
back through town








Sarah and us getting ready to bike to the beach












I introduce you to Wilson the well/castle/emo watering hole
no matter what me and my sister would do wilson kept falling apart!
what you see here is wilson mark 2.......sad in know but so fun to make!


Sarah standing in Wilson 0.o ......


a sunset we got to watch











Were
we
stayed

Fun spot to play who-knew with awesome kids from England and Cambridge

The awesome B&B Owner




Mom found her friend







aNd




I found mine<3





We

found
Nelson










And Sarah, who found some books.




Mom

getting
her
caffeine
fix




Me
taking
my
cat
nap











No comments: